Dr. John Perry MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Elverson, PA

2.5

August 2nd, 2013
Patient
I have been a patient for about thirty years. First became a patient after another surgeon severed a nerve in my calf and left in part of my meniscus after surgery. Dr. Perry did corrective surgery and I have lived pain free with a perfect result for close to thirty years. The Dr Perry described by the naysayers on this site is one with whom I am unfamiliar. I can only imagine his only failure was not telling them what they wanted to hear. It his honesty that has helped my wife and I avoid unnecessary surgery. He will remain our orthopedic surgeon for life.

April 23rd, 2013
Very caring and personable. Made accurate diagnois and was able to treat my condition at the initial office visit

November 15th, 2012
NEVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!
After he gave me shots in both knees (never felt pain like that before) and I was in tears, he never bothered to ask me if I was Ok or not ... just walked out of the office in a daze. Don't go to him if you have Aetna - drive any distance necessary to get a better doctor!

September 26th, 2012
Dr. Perry is a wonderful Doctor. Very personable. He is a great listener and a caring surgeon. Great to deal with and had me back at work in no time. Thank you for all of your hard work! I recommended him to a coworker.

July 25th, 2012
Don't waste your time
He is obviously paid by the insurance companies to lie. I have had several neurological examinations over the past ten years by a legitimate doctor, a five min exam where he spends most of it on a cell phone then sticks me with a paper clip is not only unprofessional,but unethical.

March 14th, 2012
Another Doctor their niche taking payments from insurance companies.
This is a prime exam of Doctors who should loose their license. I had multiple back surgeries and the last one I had nerve damage and loss of function of my one leg.I am in constant pain and he says there is nothing wrong with me, but my Doctor is one of the best in the country and this quack has more relevance than him? I guess that means he is on the take!

May 30th, 2011
I have seen Dr Perry for several ailments, I found him to be professional and very personable. He spends the time to diagnose and is not 'knife happy'. My wife and son have also been treated with Dr Perry and I have recommended him to numerous friends.

February 28th, 2009
WHAT A CROOK AND LIAR
HE IS A HIGN PRICED DOCTOR THAT INSURANCE CARRIERS USE TO SAY WHAT THEY WANT HIM TO SAY! IT SHOULD BE A CRIME FOR HIM TO DO WHAT HE DOES. HE IS PAID A VERY HIGH PRICE TO HELP THE INSURANCE CARRIERS TO VICTIMIZE INJURIERD WORKERS. WHAT A SIN!!! DON'T SEE HOW HE SLEEPS AT NIGHT. I GUESS ALL THE MONEY HE GETS FOR LIEING IS WHAT HELPS HIM. I WOULD NOT RECOMEND HIM TO ANYONE. CANNOT BE TRUSTED AND HE IS A DOCTOR!!!!!