A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Powell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Powell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Powell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Powell practice?
- Dr. John Powell has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Powell practices Family Medicine near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN.
See South Bend Family Physicians.