A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Randolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Randolph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Randolph, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Randolph graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Randolph has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Loma Linda Community Univ Med, Loma Linda, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Franklin Randolph MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Randolph practice?
- Dr. John Randolph has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Randolph practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Redlands Primary Care Doctors and Redlands Geriatric Doctors.