Dr. John Randolph Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Randolph?

January 6th, 2011

Cranky Old Retired Geriatric Patient

I am now in the Process of hoping to find a Medical Doctor that can and will Aid and Assist me as Required. Last time I Visited him, he took an X-ray of my Chest (Lungs) and said he would call me to come in for a Prescription for my bad Cough and Sore Throat IF after viewing the X-Rays, he Felt that I needed any Medication. I still have the Cough and someting is Trapped Deep inside of nt Lungs and he won't do anythging to help me. I am not a Hypochrondiac, but I do bekieve Medicine should be taken when needed. He always lets his Students see you First, then HE comes in the Room and tries to Dazzle you with his Fancy Footwork. I don';t need to be anybody's Experimental Subject, nor do I Intend to be. I want and need a Licensed and Qualified Medical Doctor that knows what they are doing. I'm sure he has a Certificate to Prove that he has had Training (even though I have never seen one) But I am not Impressed with the Bed Side Manner of John F. Randolph.

February 11th, 2010