A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Redman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Redman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Redman, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Penile Diseases
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Spermatic Cord Torsion
- Testicular Diseases
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urethral Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Redman graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Redman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Arkansas Childrens Hosp, Little Rock, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Redman practice?
Dr. John Redman practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Pine Bluff, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.