A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Redman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Redman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Redman
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Redman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Redman, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Diseases
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Spermatic Cord Torsion
- Testicular Diseases
- Ureteral Obstruction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Redman graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Redman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Arkansas Childrens Hosp, Little Rock, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Redman MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Redman practice?
- Dr. John Redman has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Redman practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Pine Bluff, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.