Dr. John Reilly MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 5th, 2017
Brazilian butt lift
Great doctor highly experienced, explains in detail how he procedure works, very happy now, had liposuction done on my bra rolls and stomach area, which is now really flat

August 4th, 2016
I would recommend Dr Reilly
We are satisfied with the way he handled our teenage daughter. I would strongly recommend Dr Reilly for all pediatric patients. He was very patient and took the time to answer all questions.

December 14th, 2014
I had a rhinoplasty and deviated septum corrected. Two years and some later I still have trouble breathing, my nose is still crooked and has a bump which I paid the doctor to fix. When visiting him a couple months after for him to follow up he could only offer an apology for my feelings. Not recommended for anything related to the nose

August 23rd, 2013
I was visiting family in CT and, upon a recommendation, I decided to schedule a procedure with Dr. Reilly. He and his staff were wonderful. He explained my procedure to me in great detail and even followed up on the phone. I would highly recommend Dr. Reilly to my friends and family.

May 20th, 2013
I had a tummy tuck that i love. Have sent many friends

April 4th, 2013
Nose
I went to a few doctors inNew Haven to talk about my nose. He provided me with the most detailed assesment than anyone pointing out things no one else saw and he was right!.

September 20th, 2012
I was very happy throughout with my experience and surgery with Dr. Reilly. I would recommend him to friends and family and have done so already.

August 23rd, 2012
I had long considered having my breasts enhanced and my tummy skin tightened after having my children. I went to a few surgeons and when we walked out of their offices my husband said no way. It wasn't until we met Dr. Reilly that my husband ad I were confident in our surgeon. I hadthe procedures done at the same time and everything went great.

July 5th, 2012
I had my nose reshaped recently after having multiple injuries over the years. Looks normal once again and breathing much better. Uncomfortable for about a week, but would do it again with dr Reilly.

May 21st, 2012
i decided on having my gynecomastia surgery manyyears ago but never pulled the trigger.i met a bunch of surgeons in new haven all of them with an attitude or outrageous fees. than was refered to dr reilly from a relative. had the surgery , better than expected result!!

May 9th, 2012
Happy little lady..
I was referred to Dr. Reilly from colleges in my firm who have had various Plastic Surgical procedures this past year. They all had excellent results. I know this because they are all so willing to show me!! I can't believe I waited so long but I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Reilly last month and I am very happy with the results and my doctor.

March 26th, 2012
refered from a friend and my sister, breast augmentation without a hitch, love them!