A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reilly, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Reilly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Reilly DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Reilly practice?
- Dr. John Reilly has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Reilly practices Emergency Medicine near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA.
See Drexel Hill Emergency Physicians.