Learn more about Dr. John Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Robertson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Male Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Louisville . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Unicoi County Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Robertson MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Robertson practice?
- Dr. John Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Robertson practices Surgery near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Surgeons.