Learn more about Dr. John Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Robertson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Male Breast Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Louisville . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Unicoi County Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robertson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Robertson practice?
Dr. John Robertson practices Surgery near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN and Erwin, TN.
See Johnson City Surgeons.