A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Robertson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Male Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Louisville . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Unicoi County Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Robertson MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Robertson practice?
- Dr. John Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Robertson practices Surgery near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Surgeons.