A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Saunders is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Saunders, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Saunders has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Saunders MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Saunders practice?
- Dr. John Saunders has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Saunders practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.