Dr. John Schmidt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Schmidt?

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. John Schmidt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2017

Rhinoplasty

I recently had rhinoplasty.. I am so disappointed with my surgery and the doctor. One of my nostrils is dented/collapse-they are so asymmetrical. Prior to my surgery I informed him of what I wanted-I had to ask him to get a mirror so we could go over what I wanted. He does whatever he wants doesn't listen to the patient's request. I have voiced my concerns and all he does is brush off my concerns and responds with "I think it looks fine". I have told him "well with one nostril still big (which wasn't fixed at all like I asked) and the other one collapsed-you think its fine-you're the only one that thinks its fine". I am so self conscious and embarrassed about my nose. upon my post op appointment (x2) he never looked in my nose and didn't ask about the stitches etc. I went in voiced my concerns, thought he would do an assessment-I was wrong. No assessment-just an ok come back in two months. Please choose another doctor. My story could go on and on... It was an horrible experience I now have to think of yet another surgery to address what he never addressed ( like I asked him to) and to fix what he did. I have to place cotton in my nose to try to make it look even... Do your research. I wouldn't recommend him. Good bedside manner-that's it.. He wont give you what you want.

November 5th, 2015

I love Dr. Schmidt! great bedside manner and caring.

October 4th, 2014

ok consult

Saw Dr Schmidt for a consult only. Wasnt going to write review until I read what previous reviewer "happy patient" wrote about another reviewer.Told them to "get a life" because they left a neg. review.Do you know that person? Have you seen their nose? No? Then dont judge. Whats interesting is that the following 4 reviews (all within 6 days) are all excellent. I guess you cant believe everything you read

January 16th, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Schmidt. He is always so nice and has always done wonderful work on me. I see him for cosmetic procedures as well as sinus realted issues due to allergies during the Spring. I have referred him to my sister and my best friend for cosmetic procedures and they love him too.

January 16th, 2014

Dr. Schmidt is THE best!

Dr. Schmidt is THE best! I have been seeing him for years and I would never go anywhere else. He always spends a lot of time with me, explaining my procedures and is very attuned to my needs. I have recommended him to family and friends and they all love him too. I would never go anywhere else and would highly recommend him to everyone.

January 12th, 2014

I love Dr. Schmidt and his professionalism. Michelle in the office has a sweet and calming voice every time you call. I was seen recently for a cosmetic consultation and was amazed by the knowledge that Dr. Schmidt has. He made sure that every question was answered and we spent 45 minutes discussing my options. I trust him to do the surgery in a few weeks. I will recommend him to family and friends.

January 10th, 2014

I just had my nose done by Dr. Schmidt and he did a fantastic job, he definitely knows what he's doing! Best decision of my life to get it done by him. He always made sure all my questions were answered and fully explained the process of the surgery. I had a little hump on my nose in which he removed and now my nose looks so natural and beautiful!

January 10th, 2014

The patient from 2008 needs to get a life. Every 6 months you sent the same message and I am sad for you. Dr. John Schmidt is the best cosmetic surgeon in New Haven County. I have had several cosmetic surgeries from him and look great. I just had my eyes done by him 2 months ago. Don't believe everything you read!!!!!

January 9th, 2014

Executive

October 19th, 2012

i AM VERY SURPRISED WITH THE COMMENTS BELOW.I HAVE HAD A COUPLE OF PROCEDURES AND INJECTIONS DONE BY DR. SCHMIDT AND WILL ONLY TRUST HIM. I'M SORRY YOU DIDN'T LIKE HIM BUT EVERYONE THAT I HAVE RECOMEND THEY SEE DR. SCHMIDT HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY.

July 6th, 2012

I am really happy that i found Dr. Schmidt. He has a terriffic bedside manner and have been seeing him for three years now. I have had xeomin and radiesse done in his office. He knows what he is doing and almost no brusing after the injections.

February 11th, 2011

do overs

He had to redo the surgery it was so bad!