A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Trowbridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Trowbridge is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Trowbridge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trowbridge graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Trowbridge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ferris Trowbridge MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Trowbridge practice?
- Dr. John Trowbridge has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Trowbridge practices Internal Medicine near Cloverdale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See Cloverdale Internists.