A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ward, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ward has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- University of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Ward MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Ward practice?
- Dr. John Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ward practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.