A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Watkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Watkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fredrick Watkins MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Watkins practice?
- Dr. John Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. John Watkins practices Internal Medicine near Newport, OR.
See Newport Internists.