A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wilson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Wilson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Wilson practice?
- Dr. John Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wilson practices Family Medicine near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Primary Care Doctors.