A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. John Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wolf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wolf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans