A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Young is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Young has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F X Young DO is a male General Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Young practice?
- Dr. John Young has 1 office location.
Dr. John Young practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Mount Pleasant Primary Care Doctors and Mount Pleasant Internists.