A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Young is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Young has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F X Young DO is a male General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Young practice?
- Dr. John Young has 1 office location.
Dr. John Young practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Mount Pleasant General Practitioners and Mount Pleasant Internists.