A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmerman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Zimmerman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John F. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. John Zimmerman has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Zimmerman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicopee, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Holyoke, MA and Springfield, MA.
See Chicopee Cardiologists.