Dr. John Frederick Zimmerman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Emergency Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zimmerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Zimmerman practice?
Dr. John Zimmerman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Emergency Medicine near Holyoke, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA.
See Holyoke Internists, Holyoke Cardiologists, and Holyoke Emergency Physicians.