A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Zimmerman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John F. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. John Zimmerman has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Zimmerman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicopee, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Holyoke, MA and Springfield, MA.
See Chicopee Cardiologists.