A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fabian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago, Santiago Campus, Santiago De Los Caballeros. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Fabian MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Fabian practice?
- Dr. John Fabian has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fabian practices Internal Medicine near North Tonawanda, NY.
See North Tonawanda Internists.