Learn more about Dr. John Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fabian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago, Santiago Campus, Santiago De Los Caballeros. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Fabian practice?
Dr. John Fabian practices Internal Medicine near North Tonawanda, NY.
See North Tonawanda Internists.