A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fabian is Excellent. Dr. Fabian has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fabian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago, Santiago Campus, Santiago De Los Caballeros. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children`s Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Fabian practice?
Dr. John Fabian practices Internal Medicine near North Tonawanda, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See North Tonawanda Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Fabian, Dr. Deshawn Fabian, Dr. Jan Fabian, Dr. Hank Fabian, Dr. Shayne Fabian, Dr. Shane Fabian, Dr. Jackie Fabian, Dr. Giovanni Fabian