A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fabre is Good. Dr. Fabre has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fabre, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabre graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fabre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Clearfield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Fabre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Fabre practice?
Dr. John Fabre practices Ophthalmology near Clearfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Du Bois, PA and Philipsburg, PA.
See Clearfield Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Fabre, Dr. Evan Fabre, Dr. Giovanni Fabre, Dr. Hank Fabre, Dr. Hans Fabre, Dr. Ian Fabre, Dr. Ivan Fabre, Dr. Jack Fabre