A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fackler is Good. Dr. Fackler has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fackler, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fackler graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fackler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- St Lukes Community Medical Center - The Woodlands
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fackler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Fackler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Fackler practice?
Dr. John Fackler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Conroe Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Fackler, Dr. Evan Fackler, Dr. Giovanni Fackler, Dr. Hank Fackler, Dr. Hans Fackler, Dr. Ian Fackler, Dr. Ivan Fackler, Dr. Jack Fackler