A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fackler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fackler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fackler, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fackler graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Fackler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Fackler MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Fackler practice?
- Dr. John Fackler has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Fackler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Orthopedic Surgeons.