Learn more about Dr. John Fackler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fackler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fackler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fackler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fackler, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fackler graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Fackler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Fackler MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Fackler practice?
- Dr. John Fackler has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fackler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Orthopedic Surgeons.