Dr. John Fackler MD Patient Reviews

May 6th, 2016
wonderful caring doctor.

October 10th, 2015
My whole family goes to Dr Fackler. His office is always so accommodating & friendly. Dr Fackler himself really takes his time to talk to you & doesn't pressure you to do anything you don't want to do. My mother in law has needed knee replacement for over 10 years. She just chooses not to do it. So Dr Fackler said "I will give you shots as long as you want me to". I highly recommend him . He has done a knee scope on me is now about to do my first knee replacement. Then I'm hoping to do my other one next month.

September 2nd, 2015
wonderful
great

September 12th, 2013
This Dr has been a life saver for me, many times. However, due to a forced change of insurance companies, he will not accept me as a patient. I want to go to him for an injection for Bursitis. His appt schedular would not give me an appt. I told her that I would self pay, she said they could not accept self pay. Why I have been in pain for almost 3 months please help!. I have been to three Drs. They did an X-ray, an MRI and a cat scan and said they were normal. Bur this Dr knows where to inject my back without all of that. I don't think Bursitis shows up on these tests.

April 19th, 2012
He's a nice enough guy but spent all of three minutes in the room on the first visit of my broken limb explaining that yes its broken, go ahead and use the broken limb as much as possible. No pain meds prescribed, and the pain had been making me vomit. Then on next visit 4wks later xrays, shows me its still broken but healing slowly, tells me to be careful using it and come back in 3 more weeks. I explained I was now having back/neck pain and headaches since the accident, and his reply was, "you're a real mess then aren't ya". This second visit was longer, he had an intern with him, so we were there about 7 minutes.