Learn more about Dr. John Fagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fagan, Geriatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fagan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fagan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fagan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Fagan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Fagan practice?
- Dr. John Fagan has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Fagan practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.