Learn more about Dr. John Fagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fagan, Geriatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fagan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fagan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fagan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Fagan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Fagan practice?
- Dr. John Fagan has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Fagan practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.