Dr. John Fagan, MD
Geriatrician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 29th, 2013

There are plenty of staff that do not appear busy, yet they do not display any concern or care towards their primarily older patients.

checking out show details checking out
Oct 10th, 2012

I recently saw the new physician Dr. Zunigahe was great, on answered all my questions i didnt feel rushed, he went over everything, my referral I felt good with him. leaving was another story the "new girl" who later informed me she was not new was rude didnt really know what she was doing, had very bad attitude. the overall experience with the staff has always been great but this one young girl whats very different from the rest of the usual helpful staff.

He's the best show details He's the best
Oct 26th, 2011

Dr. Fagan is well worth the wait. He is knowledgeable, caring, and very professional. His staff is also very hard working and willing to go the extra mile to help you.

Love Dr.Fagan show details Love Dr.Fagan
Jul 15th, 2011

I think Dr.Fagan is AWESOME. He is caring and friendly and easy to talk to and he does remember who you are! He takes the time to talk and address your concerns even when he is crazy busy. I would highly recommend him. I would also recommend the nurse practitioners in his office who are also very nice and VERY thorough.

Dr.Fagan show details Dr.Fagan
by Thomas J.Deighan on Mar 8th, 2011

I have the Highest Respect For Dr.Fagan as to his Knowledge,Integraty and respect for Life, of any Doctor I Have ever Known. Thomas J. Deighan

Jul 5th, 2010

Dr. Fagan truly listens. He is caring, competent, and a genuinely nice person. He is willing to refer to a specialist when needed. I always feel confident in his assessment and treatment. My only complaint is getting in to see him can be a challenge. His nurse practitioners are excellent and are equally caring and competent. However, they are not doctors and there are times when a doctor is preferred/needed and not accessible. The option of urgent care has proven to be less than ideal- wrong diagnosis and treatment. All in all, I have been very happy with Dr. Fagan and his staff.

A good, caring physician show details A good, caring physician
by Otto J Kubik on Sep 25th, 2009

Having been a patient of his for several years, I believe I have a clear view of who he is professionally. We could use a lot more like him.Despite a busy practice, he is cordial, caring and actually remembers you. He is very good at remembering even the most minute of details, even if the last visit was 6 months or a year prior. While part of this is the record keeping system, most of it is him.He seems to be old school, which is good, yet embraces the newest of technologies. Extremely well read and up to date, a pleasure to see him.Don't get me wrong, he's not perfect. But PRETTY close... Too bad we don't share political views. I guess I'll have to settle for a great primary care physician.