Overall Review

July 29th, 2013
There are plenty of staff that do not appear busy, yet they do not display any concern or care towards their primarily older patients.

October 10th, 2012
checking out
I recently saw the new physician Dr. Zunigahe was great, on answered all my questions i didnt feel rushed, he went over everything, my referral I felt good with him. leaving was another story the "new girl" who later informed me she was not new was rude didnt really know what she was doing, had very bad attitude. the overall experience with the staff has always been great but this one young girl whats very different from the rest of the usual helpful staff.

October 26th, 2011
He's the best
Dr. Fagan is well worth the wait. He is knowledgeable, caring, and very professional. His staff is also very hard working and willing to go the extra mile to help you.

July 15th, 2011
Love Dr.Fagan
I think Dr.Fagan is AWESOME. He is caring and friendly and easy to talk to and he does remember who you are! He takes the time to talk and address your concerns even when he is crazy busy. I would highly recommend him. I would also recommend the nurse practitioners in his office who are also very nice and VERY thorough.

July 5th, 2010
Dr. Fagan truly listens. He is caring, competent, and a genuinely nice person. He is willing to refer to a specialist when needed. I always feel confident in his assessment and treatment. My only complaint is getting in to see him can be a challenge. His nurse practitioners are excellent and are equally caring and competent. However, they are not doctors and there are times when a doctor is preferred/needed and not accessible. The option of urgent care has proven to be less than ideal- wrong diagnosis and treatment. All in all, I have been very happy with Dr. Fagan and his staff.

September 25th, 2009
A good, caring physician
Having been a patient of his for several years, I believe I have a clear view of who he is professionally. We could use a lot more like him.Despite a busy practice, he is cordial, caring and actually remembers you. He is very good at remembering even the most minute of details, even if the last visit was 6 months or a year prior. While part of this is the record keeping system, most of it is him.He seems to be old school, which is good, yet embraces the newest of technologies. Extremely well read and up to date, a pleasure to see him.Don't get me wrong, he's not perfect. But PRETTY close... Too bad we don't share political views. I guess I'll have to settle for a great primary care physician.