Learn more about Dr. John Faggard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Faggard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faggard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faggard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Faggard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faggard graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Faggard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Bonner General Hospital
- Bonner Gen Hosp, Sandpoint, Id
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mclain Faggard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Faggard practice?
- Dr. John Faggard has 1 office location.
Dr. John Faggard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sandpoint, ID.
See Sandpoint Surgeons.