A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Faggard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Faggard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Faggard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Faggard graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Faggard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Bonner General Hospital
- Bonner Gen Hosp, Sandpoint, Id
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mclain Faggard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Faggard practice?
- Dr. John Faggard has 1 office location.
Dr. John Faggard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sandpoint, ID.
See Sandpoint Orthopedic Surgeons.