A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Faichney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Faichney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Faichney graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Faichney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Faichney MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Faichney practice?
- Dr. John Faichney has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Faichney practices Internal Medicine near Traverse City, MI.
See Traverse City Internists.