A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fairbanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fairbanks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fairbanks, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairbanks graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fairbanks has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lawrence Fairbanks MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Fairbanks practice?
- Dr. John Fairbanks has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Fairbanks practices Urology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Lewisville Urologists.