A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fairbanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fairbanks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fairbanks
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Fairbanks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fairbanks, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairbanks graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fairbanks has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lawrence Fairbanks MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Fairbanks practice?
- Dr. John Fairbanks has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Fairbanks practices Urology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Lewisville Urologists.