Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Fangman
Dr. John Fangman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fangman is affiliated with Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-St Francis, Aurora Sinai Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro Inc and Sparrow Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Fangman has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Fangman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Sonika Gupta
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi12
Dr. James Cerletty
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi55
Dr. Clarence Grim
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi49