A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fantauzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fantauzzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fantauzzi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fantauzzi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fantauzzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
- NYU Medical for Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Fantauzzi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Fantauzzi practice?
- Dr. John Fantauzzi has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Fantauzzi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Latham, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See Latham Radiologists.