Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Fanton
Dr. John Fanton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA, with another office in Springfield, MA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Pediatrics. Dr. Fanton is affiliated with Baystate Mary Lane Hospital, Baystate Medical Center and Baystate Franklin Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Fanton has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. John Fanton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.
Dr. Edward Reiter
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Springfield, MA 0 mi49
Dr. Shadi Zaghloul
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Child Psychiatry
Springfield, MA 0 mi18
Dr. Chrystal Wittcopp
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MA 0 mi22