A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Faraci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Faraci, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faraci
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Faraci, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faraci graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Faraci has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Faraci MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Faraci practice?
- Dr. John Faraci has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Faraci practices Allergy & Immunology near Palm City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL.
See Palm City Allergists.