Dr. John Farella MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Bronx, NY

September 17th, 2016
The Compassion of a DR, with an Artist Flair
After interviewing 2 other Physicians for my breast lift, implants, and eye lid lift I still hadn't booked the big day. I wasn't sure why, until I was given Dr Farella's name by a friend who was a nurse and recommended him highly. Coming from CT, I hadn't wanted to travel to NY or even thought about a surgery that far. Well it wasn't far, and even it was, it was the best life changing decision I had made in years! Dr Farella is more than a Dr, he is compassionate, honest, and treats you with respect and dignity that is far lost in the field. His suggestions were to benefit the client, not himself. His vision of the procedures were explained with an Artist's eye, and a genuine integrity that stood out from the rest. I booked my surgical appointment that day. My results were amazing, Dr Farella and his staff listened and provided expectations that were realistic and explained all aspects in detail. Dr Farella takes pride in his work, and I cannot be happier with all surgeries. I would only change one thing. I wish I had met Dr Farella sooner! Dr Farella is a gifted stitch man, my eyelids healed quickly and look spectacular with little downtime. My breast implants and lift have also changed the way I wear cloths, and are everything I expected and more, I am thrilled. Beautiful results, also with little downtime. Having the surgery in office was terrific and The staff immediately made me feel comfortable and welcome. Facilities are clean, and All of Dr Farella's Staff are trained not only on the procedures, but take a genuine interest in the client. From the initial interview to the follow up, the staff is top notch! The anesthesiologist even phoned me at home the day of surgery to see how I was feeling! I would recommend Dr Farella for any procedure, including injections and value his expertise In all areas of his field. Just when I couldn't say more, Dr Farella also floored me as I discovered his volunteer work and his outreach to programs to assist others in need of his gifts and his humble response. If you sitting on the fence of choosing a physician, or are looking for a place to gather information to decide what is the best road for you. Hop off the fence, and get on the route to a truly life changing experience!

February 11th, 2016
I had injectables by Dr. Farella. He does not "oversell" you whatsoever. He provides an accurate assessment of what will enhance your appearance and what will not. Once a decision is made on treatment, he does a fabulous job injecting. I have seen 4 other Dr.'s before him (because I just moved to NY and the others were in the state I previously lived in), and he by far did the best job at the best price when comparing all 4 I have seen. I am now a committed patient of his. I'm trying a facial and we'll see how my skin looks afterwards. Great Dr., Great Price, GREAT RESULTS!

November 10th, 2015
extremely pleased
I recently saw Dr. Farella for my rhinoplasty and lip injections and I could not be happier with my results. Everyone in the office, including Dr. Farella himself, iis kind and down to earth and take care of every patient. The customer service is impeccable and my results are beautiful!!!

November 5th, 2015
Would not recommend
Had both liposuction and dermal filler done....the first procedure had a much longer and more painful recovery time than is the norm...worse: there was no noticable difference! He seemed to have a plasant personality so I also went to him for filler....result was unnatural and uneven. Two negative experiences... many other better surgeons

October 29th, 2015
Had great experience. Neck lift. And eyelid lift. Painless quick healing. Dr. Farrell's always available to me.

February 2nd, 2015
the best great Dr

December 6th, 2014
Awful. Over filled eyes now having it removed

April 6th, 2014
Impressive
First of all, these people that are writing all of these nasty reviews must be talking about a different doctor because that's not the Dr Farella that I know! Let me tell you a little bit about my case. I am 27 years old and went to him 2 years ago for a breast reconstruction. I had a tubular breast and severe asymmetry. I went to 2 plastic surgery consultations before seeing him and both doctors looked at my body like it was a science experiment. (My breasts were DEFORMED) a friend recommended dr farella so I went. He took one look at me and knew exactly how he could fix it. He didn't make any false promises, told me I was a difficult case and what to expect etc. he is extremely thorough and definitely a perfectionist. These people posting nasty things about him are crazy don't believe a word they are saying the man is brilliant.

November 26th, 2013
Breast Augmentation ten years ago..
I had my breasts done ten years ago when I was 18. He did a great job! Minimal scarring. Very natural. Minimal recovery. He did a great job. Ten yers later and I am still pleased.

April 24th, 2013
He is the best Otoplasty surgeon in New York
One of my friends suggested Dr. Farella who is one of the best Otoplasty surgeons in New York, for my earlobes surgery. He reshapes ears to look beautiful and natural.

October 29th, 2012
BREAST IMPLANTS - Dr. Farella did a great job.
I loved every part of me body, my face, my skin, everything except my breast, which was really very small and uneven. I used to feel very uncomfortable with t-shirts. Mentally, I was so much stressed and because of this I was losing my confidence. So, I decided to go for breast augmentation by Dr. Farella. Dr. Farella is a really amazing person. He is different from doctors I have seen previously. My recovery was pretty fast and in a week time I was back to work. Before this surgery I never felt as feminine as I feel now. I am more than happy now. They look great, feel great. I would strongly recommend Dr. Farella to everyone who is in need.

August 9th, 2012
Best doctor for Bikini Laser
He is undoubtedly the best doctor in NY for bikini laser hair removal. Having moved out of NY recently, I will miss his services.