A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Farley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Farley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Farley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Farley graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- UAB Medical Center
- Uab Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Farley MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Farley practice?
- Dr. John Farley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Farley practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Hospice & Palliative Specialists.