Learn more about Dr. John Farnen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Farnen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farnen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farnen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Farnen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farnen graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Farnen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Vernon Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Farnen MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Farnen practice?
- Dr. John Farnen has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Farnen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Union, IA and Harmony, MN.
See La Crosse Internists, La Crosse Hematologists, and La Crosse Oncologists.