A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Farnham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farnham
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farnham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Farnham graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Farnham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Craig Farnham DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Farnham practice?
- Dr. John Farnham has 1 office location.
Dr. John Farnham practices Diagnostic Radiology near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Radiologists.