A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Farnham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farnham
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Farnham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Farnham graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Farnham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Craig Farnham DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Farnham practice?
- Dr. John Farnham has 1 office location.
Dr. John Farnham practices Diagnostic Radiology near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Radiologists.