A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Farr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Farr is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Farr, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Farr graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Farr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Columbia East Ridge Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Farris Farr MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Farr practice?
- Dr. John Farr has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Farr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Campbell, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN.
See Fort Campbell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.