A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Farrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Farrar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farrar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Farrar, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Pain (Neuralgia)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrar graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Farrar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Farrar MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Farrar practice?
- Dr. John Farrar has 1 office location.
Dr. John Farrar practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists, Philadelphia Psychiatrists, and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.