A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Farrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Farrar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Farrar, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nerve Pain (Neuralgia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrar graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Farrar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farrar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans