Learn more about Dr. John Farrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Farrar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrar
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Farrar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Farrar, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Pain (Neuralgia)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrar graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Farrar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Farrar MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Farrar practice?
- Dr. John Farrar has 1 office location.
Dr. John Farrar practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists, Philadelphia Psychiatrists, and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.