A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fassio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fassio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fassio
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fassio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fassio, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fassio graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Fassio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Regional Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Fassio MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Fassio practice?
- Dr. John Fassio has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Fassio practices Ophthalmology near Evanston, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Evanston Ophthalmologists.