A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fassio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fassio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fassio
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fassio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fassio, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fassio graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Fassio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Regional Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Fassio MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Fassio practice?
- Dr. John Fassio has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Fassio practices Ophthalmology near Evanston, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Evanston Ophthalmologists.