A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fassio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fassio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fassio, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fassio graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Fassio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Regional Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fassio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Fassio practice?
Dr. John Fassio practices Ophthalmology near Park City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Heber City, UT.
See Park City Ophthalmologists.