A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fassio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fassio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fassio, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cataract, Glaucoma, and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fassio graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Fassio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Regional Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fassio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Fassio practice?
Dr. John Fassio practices Ophthalmology near Heber City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Park City, UT and Evanston, WY.
See Heber City Ophthalmologists.