A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fassio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fassio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fassio
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fassio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fassio, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fassio graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Fassio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Regional Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Fassio MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Fassio practice?
- Dr. John Fassio has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Fassio practices Ophthalmology near Park City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Heber City, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Park City Ophthalmologists.