A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fassler, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fassler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fassler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chester Regional Medical Center
- Springs Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fassler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Fassler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Fassler practice?
Dr. John Fassler practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Rock Hill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Mill, SC.
See Rock Hill Internists and Rock Hill Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Fassler, Dr. Evan Fassler, Dr. Giovanni Fassler, Dr. Hank Fassler, Dr. Hans Fassler, Dr. Ian Fassler, Dr. Ivan Fassler, Dr. Jack Fassler