A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fata, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fata graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fata has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Fata MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Fata practice?
- Dr. John Fata has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Fata practices Emergency Medicine near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, MI and Okemos, MI.
See Lansing Emergency Physicians.