A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fath is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fath
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Fath Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fath, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fath graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Fath has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Fath MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. John J. Fath practice?
- Dr. John Fath has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fath practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.