A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fath, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fath graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Fath has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Fath MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. John J. Fath practice?
- Dr. John Fath has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Fath practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Dearborn Surgeons.