A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Favata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Favata graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Favata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- University Eye Surgery Center
- UCH-Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Favata MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Favata practice?
- Dr. John Favata has 1 office location.
Dr. John Favata practices Emergency Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Emergency Physicians.