A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Feigert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Feigert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feigert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feigert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Feigert, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Digestive System Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feigert graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feigert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Feigert MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Feigert practice?
- Dr. John Feigert has 1 office location.
Dr. John Feigert practices Medical Oncology near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Oncologists.