A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Feigert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Feigert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Feigert, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Digestive System Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feigert graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feigert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Feigert MD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Feigert practice?
- Dr. John Feigert has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Feigert practices Medical Oncology near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Leesburg, VA.
See Arlington Oncologists.