A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fenice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fenice, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fenice, DPM, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Podiatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenice graduated from Grace University, Boca Raton.
Dr. Fenice has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John V Fenice DPM and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John V. Fenice practice?
- Dr. John Fenice has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Fenice practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Primary Care Doctors.