Learn more about Dr. John Fenlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fenlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fenlin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fenlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fenlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenlin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fenlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Inc-Methodist Hospital Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Major Fenlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Fenlin practice?
- Dr. John Fenlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Fenlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.