A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fenlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fenlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fenlin
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Fenlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fenlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenlin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fenlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Inc-Methodist Hospital Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Major Fenlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Fenlin practice?
- Dr. John Fenlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Fenlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.