A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fenlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fenlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fenlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenlin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fenlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Inc-Methodist Hospital Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fenlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Fenlin practice?
Dr. John Fenlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.