A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fenning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fenning is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fenning
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fenning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fenning, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenning graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fenning has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bowns Fenning MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Fenning practice?
- Dr. John Fenning has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Fenning practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons.