A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fenning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fenning is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fenning
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fenning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fenning, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenning graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fenning has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bowns Fenning MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Fenning practice?
- Dr. John Fenning has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Fenning practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons.