Dr. John Feola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Feola?

February 19th, 2014

Great! but...things have changed recently

I have LOVED Dr Feola! He is optimistic, caring, has a good recall for details, affectionate, praising improvements, providing helpful solutions. He has been easy to reach and responsive. Sophie, his right hand "man" is quite human, helpful and apparently overworked. The new office is better, cleaner, no longer decrepit! But it is now boutique sized (small.) The reception used to be cursory now it is good. However, the last few months things have really fallen off but it's been really difficult to determine the cause. Is it they are overburdened? The staff? The troll owner Steve (an embarrassment all by himself)? Reaching anyone is difficult--the voice mailboxes are always full! Insurance authorizations are either not being completed, ignored or very untimely. The billing person Suzanne only works part-time and has, for me, paid me lip service about reprocessing insurance claims that failed but has not refiled despite specific requests after sitting down and reconciling with her Twice! There is an outside billing service. I have never been given contact information for them. The troll has embarrassed me in full view of the waiting room about past due amounts, never giving his name (Steve but troll to me) and cutting me off until the balance is paid down by me as they have not refiled to insurance monies.

August 23rd, 2012

Great Doctor

I used to live in Northern Virginia and now live in Annapolis and I will not switch doctors simply because Dr. John Feola is not just a doctor who has been great through issues in my life, but someone who I look to as a comfort rather than pain to go see and that is very difficult to have when you think about going to see your doctor. I can't say enough good things about this man and his skills as a doctor and as a person.

February 23rd, 2012

inconsiderate and unprofessional

Dr. Feola was recommended to my husband for a special concern. We drove an hour to see him. My husband took off work. We got a call 10 minutes before the appointment that it was cancelled and Dr. Feola was not coming in. We were already at the office. I went in and spoke with the office staff. They said this is typical behavior for Dr. Feola and he is not very reliable. We were really disappointed and would have appreciated a call at least 45 min. in advance. We were also surprised that the office staff said that sometimes he just doesn't come in. Very unprofessional.

February 23rd, 2012

Rude staff, left the office in tears

Dr. Feola did not show up for appointment, so was placed with another doctor. Office was dirty and staff was rude. Left the office in tears.

August 27th, 2017