Dr. John Feore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Feore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2017

Doctor and Friend of Many Years

December 13th, 2016

25 years of seeing Dr. Feore he is AWESOME! Best bedside mannor EVER! Cares about his patients.

October 7th, 2016

Rosie

I have always felt at ease when I come for my appointment. Dr. Feore and his staff are always nice and I know that I am in good hands.

September 29th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Feore's for more than 35 years. At all stages of my OB-GYN needs he has been outstanding. He has always treated me in a professional manner. He provides explanations of all options, uses a common sense approach, not quick to suggest surgery or meds unless proven to be best. From childbirth thru menopause, he has always been my preferred provider. Plus, he is a genuinely nice gentleman too.

August 31st, 2016

The best

I've been going to see Dr. Feore for over 20 years, and I think he's a great doctor. He always takes time to listen to me, asks relevant questions, and makes me feel cared about. He explains when I don't understand something. He doesn't make me feel rushed. In my opinion, theres no better ob-gyn in Richmond.

August 28th, 2016

visit with dr. feore

I love my doctor. I had him for over 30 years. Always been very kind and takes time with you. Not like doctors this day and time.

August 19th, 2016

Dr. Feore was professional, answered my questions and did the needed procedures. I would highly recommend him.

August 1st, 2016

He is the best

I have been seeing him for 34 years. I am now 63 and have no intention of changing to another doctor. He is the best!

July 20th, 2016

I have been with this practice for 25 years. Had 3 children and now my girls go there. Wonderful doctors wonderful staff clean and courteous

July 1st, 2016

Prompt and compassionate care

I was experiencing breast pain. I called and was seen the very next day. Dr. Feore reassured me not to worry to wait and see what the diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound would show. That made me feel better. As it turned out all was well.

May 30th, 2016

May 30, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Feore since the early years of his practice. He is professional, courteous, and friendly. He makes his patients feel comfortable and is genuinely interested in how they and their family are doing. He has a great bedside manner. His staff members are friendly, efficient and easily accessible. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an ob/gyn doctor.

May 26th, 2016

Your patients are right...

I am a new patient and a recent new resident to Va. I have delayed health care and dreaded that I would have to find a new doctor. Dr. Feore was recommended to me by one of his patients. I checked him out and made the appointment. I have never had a doctor take the time and patience that I needed. He is everything his long time patients have touted. What a breath of fresh air and a renewal of confidence that great doctors still provide great healthcare in a compassionate and kind fashion in this messed up healthcare environment. He is a great doctor and a very good man. Thank you, Dr. Feore!