A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ferlita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ferlita is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ferlita, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferlita graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferlita has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ferlita FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John Ferlita practice?
- Dr. John Ferlita has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ferlita practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Zephyrhills, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dade City, FL.
See Zephyrhills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.