A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Fernandez practice?
Dr. John Fernandez practices Internal Medicine near Maspeth, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Maspeth Internists.