Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Fernandez
Dr. John Fernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maspeth, NY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fernandez is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center, MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. Dr. Fernandez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Fernandez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Fernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maspeth, NY.
Dr. Jason Fink
Maspeth, NY 0.06 mi36
Dr. Jodumutt Bhat
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Maspeth, NY 0.09 mi47
Dr. Narinder Kukar
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Maspeth, NY 0.09 mi52