Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

North Olmsted
24700 Lorain Rd
Ste 304
North Olmsted, OH 44070
440-777-5505
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Miracle doctor  |  show details
by Kat on Apr 28th, 2014

Dr. Fernbach is a great person listens to everything you say and helps you beyond your expectations. I will never find a doctor like him again. This man is a miracle worker and helped me so much! I had a few problems come up within the past 2 years such as acne from my IUD and he helped it clear up more than my dermatologist did! He is retiring this summer and I will miss him very much! Best gyno ever.

Oct 29th, 2013

|  Exceptional physician  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

I am a registered nurse and have been a patient of Dr. Fernbach for almost 30 years. He is a very competent and compassionate physcian. I would recommend him to anyone.

by Melissa Ott on Nov 19th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Fernbach's for 20 years. He is wonderful. Very caring, great bed side manner, professional. Highly recommend.

|  he is the best  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2009

I have been a patient of his for more than 25 years . he is always very carEing and concerned. he always get;s me in right away if there is a problem. spends all the time I need with him.WHEN I HAD SURGERY WELL HAVE HAD 2 HE WAS THERE EVERY DAY SOMETIME TWICE TO CHECK ON ME. WOULDNT GO TO ANY OTHER.IN ALL THOSE YEARS HE WAS ONLY CALLED OUT TWICE TO DELIVER A BABY PRETTY GOOD.

Nov 5th, 2009

I would recommend Dr. Fernbach to anyone that is looking for an OB/GYN. He is very professional and polite!!!