Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Miracle doctor show details Miracle doctor
by Kat on Apr 28th, 2014

Dr. Fernbach is a great person listens to everything you say and helps you beyond your expectations. I will never find a doctor like him again. This man is a miracle worker and helped me so much! I had a few problems come up within the past 2 years such as acne from my IUD and he helped it clear up more than my dermatologist did! He is retiring this summer and I will miss him very much! Best gyno ever.

Oct 29th, 2013

Exceptional physician show details Exceptional physician
Jan 3rd, 2012

I am a registered nurse and have been a patient of Dr. Fernbach for almost 30 years. He is a very competent and compassionate physcian. I would recommend him to anyone.

by Melissa Ott on Nov 19th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Fernbach's for 20 years. He is wonderful. Very caring, great bed side manner, professional. Highly recommend.

he is the best show details he is the best
Nov 18th, 2009

I have been a patient of his for more than 25 years . he is always very carEing and concerned. he always get;s me in right away if there is a problem. spends all the time I need with him.WHEN I HAD SURGERY WELL HAVE HAD 2 HE WAS THERE EVERY DAY SOMETIME TWICE TO CHECK ON ME. WOULDNT GO TO ANY OTHER.IN ALL THOSE YEARS HE WAS ONLY CALLED OUT TWICE TO DELIVER A BABY PRETTY GOOD.

Nov 5th, 2009

I would recommend Dr. Fernbach to anyone that is looking for an OB/GYN. He is very professional and polite!!!